|Item||17th Fiscal Year||18th Fiscal Year||19th Fiscal Year||20th Fiscal Year||21st Fiscal Year|
|Fiscal Year Ending||March 2013||March 2014||March 2015||March 2016||March 2017|
|Revenue (1,000 yen)||3,940,730||4,667,674||5,139,174||4,109,488||2,659,403|
(Δ is ordinary operating loss) (1,000 yen)
|Current Fiscal Year Net income
(Δ is current ordinary operating loss) (1,000 yen)
|Shareholders' Equity (1,000 yen)||2,546,121||3,466,928||4,842,295||2,703,574||1,755,437|
|Total Assets (1,000 yen)||5,099,640||6,510,003||8,683,727||5,763,681||4,792,159|
|Net Assets per Share (yen)||18.51||25.10||34.19||18.86||11.36|
|Net Earnings per Share
(Δ is net loss per share in current period) (yen)
|Net Earnings per Share after Reduction in
Residual Securities in Current Period (yen)
|Asset/Equity Ratio （％）||48.8||52.0||55.2||46.0||35.0|
|Return on Equity （％）||12.1||30.0||8.0||－||－|
|Cash Flow from Operations (1,000 yen)||269,864||473,399||420,861||△1,206,703||△425,089|
|Cash Flow from Investing (1,000 yen)||△291,705||△353,849||△488,345||△1,547,109||△427,122|
|Cash Flow from Financing Activities (1,000 yen)||47,857||393,331||1,671,922||22,838||426,300|
|Cash and Cash Equivalents at Year End (1,000 yen)||2,168,721||2,686,804||4,307,591||1,502,694||1,058,411|
|Number of Employees
[and Average Number of Temporary Employees] (number)
- Consolidated revenues do not include the consumption tax.
- In regards to the diluted net income per share for the 20th and the 21st term, the dilutive shares exist. However, the per share is at a net loss for this term so it has not been noted here.
- In regards to the return on equity of the 20th and the 21st term, it is at a net loss belongs to the parent company’s shares so it has not been noted here.
- In regards to the price-earnings ratio of the 20th and the 21st term, it is at a net loss belongs to the parent company’s shares so it has not been noted here.
- The company conducted a stock split on April 1, 2014, at a ratio of 100 ordinary shares for each ordinary share. As a result, the net asset per share, net income per share, or net loss per share, and/or fully diluted net profit per share is calculated on the basis that the stock split was conducted at the beginning of the 16th fiscal period.