|Item||16th Fiscal Year||17th Fiscal Year||18th Fiscal Year||19th Fiscal Year||20th Fiscal Year|
|Fiscal Year Ending||March 2012||March 2013||March 2014||March 2015||March 2016|
|Revenue (1,000 yen)||3,724,141||3,940,730||4,667,674||5,139,174||4,109,488|
(Δ is ordinary operating loss) (1,000 yen)
|Current Fiscal Year Net income
(Δ is current ordinary operating loss) (1,000 yen)
|Shareholders' Equity (1,000 yen)||2,475,153||2,546,121||3,466,928||4,842,295||2,703,574|
|Total Assets (1,000 yen)||4,680,567||5,099,640||6,510,003||8,683,727||5,763,681|
|Net Assets per Share (yen)||16.50||18.51||25.10||34.19||18.86|
|Net Earnings per Share
(Δ is net loss per share in current period) (yen)
|Net Earnings per Share after Reduction in
Residual Securities in Current Period (yen)
|Asset/Equity Ratio （％）||47.4||48.8||52.0||55.2||46.0|
|Return on Equity （％）||59.1||12.1||30.0||8.0||－|
|Cash Flow from Operations (1,000 yen)||311,076||269,864||473,399||420,861||△1,206,703|
|Cash Flow from Investing (1,000 yen)||332,078||△291,705||△353,849||△488,345||△1,547,109|
|Cash Flow from Financing Activities (1,000 yen)||96,358||47,857||393,331||1,671,922||22,838|
|Cash and Cash Equivalents at Year End (1,000 yen)||2,135,198||2,168,721||2,686,804||4,307,591||1,502,694|
|Number of Employees
[and Average Number of Temporary Employees] (number)
- Consolidated revenues do not include the consumption tax.
- From this consolidated account year, applying “the accounting standards for the combined enterprise” ( The 21th Corporate Accounting Standard, September 13, 2013,) “current term net income” or “current term net loss” is stated as the net income belongs to the parent company or the net loss belongs to the parent company.
- In regards to the diluted net income per share for the 20th term, the dilutive shares exist. However, the per share is at a net loss for this term so it has not been noted here.
- In regards to the return on equity of the 20th term, it is at a net loss belongs to the parent company’s shares so it has not been noted here.
- In regards to the price-earnings ratio of the 20th term, it is at a net loss belongs to the parent company’s shares so it has not been noted here.
- The company conducted a stock split on April 1, 2014, at a ratio of 100 ordinary shares for each ordinary share. As a result, the net asset per share, net income per share, or net loss per share, and/or fully diluted net profit per share is calculated on the basis that the stock split was conducted at the beginning of the 16th fiscal period.